With only 104 days until THE big day, we decided that you would be missing out if we did not take the time to share the ins-and-outs of this, our very first pregnancy.
While the baby's sex is yet to be determined, Grandpa G-Man is convinced it is a girl - he even said that he would bet the chicken coop on it. While once convinced it too was a girl, Grandma (yet-to-be-nicknamed) is starting to get boy vibes...Nana remains without a vibe; Pops is leaning towards a boy and cousin Oliver hopes to God it is a boy! As for the Cunningham brothers and sisters, they are convinced Mike will follow suit with a girl. All I know is that this baby - whether a boy or a girl - will come out a soccer player! Mike and I will sit in bed at night just watching the kicks and punches that make my entire stomach move.
Our next doctor's appointment is not until March 7th - the first day of Mike's new job as an Associate Reimbursement Analyst. I will have to take extra careful notes as I learn about the signs of pre-term labor! But we couldn't be happier for Mike's new job and the opportunity to finally begin figuring out what the next year has in store! Will we move? Will I get accepted to medical school? Can we afford a new car - a 2011 Jetta perhaps? Will it work for the babe to join the rest of his/her cousins at Lucy's for daycare? Can I work part-time or should I work full-time? Oh so much to think about...!
Recent Cravings:
Chipotle - extra rice, no beans, steak, just a little corn, a lot of sour cream, cheese and lettuce
Diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper
Teddy Grahams
Recent Irritations:
Sleeping! - of course it doesn't help when Mike randomly shouts out profanities during the middle of the night...

No comments:
Post a Comment