May 17, 2011

Just My Luck :)

My golden child of a husband is starting to rub off on me. Not only do I have little to complain about this pregnancy (no heartburn, no stretch marks, no achy muscles or achy joints...the doctor told me I should actually eat MORE...excellent blood pressure...perfect heartbeat) but today I found out that I am actually due a week earlier than I thought!

At my last appointment, the nurse told me my due date was June 13. While for the previous 7 months I had thought my due date was June 11, I wasn't too surprised by the 2-day change in date. I know my mom had multiple due dates when she was pregnant with me...but I was curious as to how they decided to make the change so I asked my nurse today. My nurse had no clue so she asked my nurse practitioner who, turns out, also had no idea where June 13 OR June 11 came from. I guess my due date has been June 6 all along :)

So, as of today, I am 37 weeks and 1 day, measuring in at 37 1/2 weeks. AND the baby is full term. So it could come any day now and we would be more than happy to meet the little babe :)

1 comment:

  1. I have one thing to say, this whole- new due date thing completely throws my guess out the window! How will I win a fabulous prize, if the guess was based off of false information? I took a very long time thinking about my guess and now...for what? You better tell those nurses to have a prize for me when i come visit the new babe! (my competitive edge clearly kicked in when I read your post!) I am SOOOO excited to meet baby Cunningham!!!! I will welcome him/her with open arms as soon as I get an apology from the nursing staff :) jk. love ya!

    ReplyDelete