Tuesday night, my parents treated Mike and I to dinner at Mango Thai (http://mangothaimn.com/). Despite being a complete hole-in-the-wall, the food was simply delicious! And an Izzy's ice cream cone made for the perfect dessert :)
Wednesday (my actual birthday) started with breakfast in bed and was followed by prenatal yoga at Blooma and a birthday lunch with Mike at our favorite restaurant :) The night ended with a highly recommended, fun and easy homemade dinner (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chicken-Breast-with-Salsa-242444) and dessert to die for at Cafe Latte.
Friday evening we spent catching up with the Christopherson's - amazing food (curtesy of Mrs. C), great conversation and awesome company :)
Saturday was spent Frye boot shopping (my birthday gift from Mikey)! I was bummed we couldn't find anything though...or should I say, couldn't find any boots....because we certainly found the JCrew sale section... :) The afternoon ended with manicures, Beka's treat, and the evening with dinner at Tara's with Megan and Sophia.
Last but not least, Sunday :) Mike and I woke up early to search for our Easter baskets before heading out to an overly packed Nativity Church service. We then headed to my parents to find another pair of Easter baskets full of way too much candy and little gifts for the babe! After indulging in the multitude of sweets and the tradition monkey bread, the four of us sat down for a superb brunch of steak, eggs, freshly baked rolls and grilled veggies :) With full stomachs, Mike and I set off for the 1:10 Twins Game and couldn't have asked for better weather!! Sitting just 10 rows up from the third baseline, Mike and I thoroughly enjoyed our dugout box seats, the accompanying "Third Base Lounge" and a Twins win. From there, we set off for our final destination - aunt Marcia and uncle Pat's farm - for the annual Cunningham Easter celebration (aka more food, more fun and more outdoor, beautiful Spring weather)! Then it was back to our apartment, to put up our feet, snuggle up on our little love seat, and watch Dexter Season 1.
Couldn't have asked for a better birthday week and Easter :)

No comments:
Post a Comment